HPX GORE-TEX PRO SERIES TROUSER
The HPX Pro Series Trousers have a proven level of performance that has exceeded the testing parameters set by Volvo Ocean Race sailors. And in the most hostile conditions on the planet - the Southern...
The HPX Pro Series Trousers have a proven level of performance that has exceeded the testing parameters set by Volvo Ocean Race sailors. And in the most hostile conditions on the planet - the Southern Ocean. Impeccably durable, remarkably water and windproof and supremely breathable, they are constructed using the toughest 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology® membrane and a GORE¢ Micro Grid Backer. Removable, advanced D3O® impact pads in the knees move with you but lock hard on impact for protection.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate plus Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology for the ultimate breathability, combined with waterproof and windproof protection
- Velcro adjustable ankles with CORDURA® reinforced back hems for abrasion resistance and durability
- Pockets half lined with CORDURA® for durability to allow you to stow tools
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions
- Articulated seat and knees provide added freedom of movement
- Double tool strap with a D-ring for securing a tool pouch
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Bonded closure tabs for durability and ease of use with gloves