HPX OCEAN DRYSUIT
With a design that helped Team Vestas Wind survive a crash in the Volvo Ocean Race in 2015, there's no better proof that this this unisex HPX GORE-TEX® Ocean Drysuit is the toughest ocean drysuit...
With a design that helped Team Vestas Wind survive a crash in the Volvo Ocean Race in 2015, there's no better proof that this this unisex HPX GORE-TEX® Ocean Drysuit is the toughest ocean drysuit available. This essential survival equipment provides 2-3 hours of survival time in 5°C water, with an oral inflator to help add air insulation to retain body heat. It is made with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the best in breathable, waterproof and durable performance. Latex neck and wrist seals and the Dynat® zip are watertight, while a spume visor and hood protect you from the spray on the boat and in the water. The redesign for the new season also features more pockets at Team Vestas Wind's request.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate plus Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE¢ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the ultimate breathability, combined with waterproof and windproof protection
- Provides 2-3 hours of survival time in 5°C water temperatures
- Double tool strap with a D-ring for securing a tool pouch
- Latex neck and wrist seals keep out rain and spray to keep you dry
- Diagonal, metal Dynat® zip for a completely waterproof closure
- Fluorescent GORE-TEX® Paclite® hood with peak is fully waterproof, breathable and adjustable and easily rolls away
- Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions
- Photoluminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night
- 2 handwarmer pockets to keep you warm and 2 cargo pockets to store essentials