MID LAYER GTX SALOPETTE
The Volvo Ocean Race sailors chose these unisex salopettes as a favourite piece of kit for cold weather, long distance sailing. With a GORE-TEX® shell and Arctec grid fleece inside, you get complete weather protection,...
The Volvo Ocean Race sailors chose these unisex salopettes as a favourite piece of kit for cold weather, long distance sailing. With a GORE-TEX® shell and Arctec grid fleece inside, you get complete weather protection, breathability and warmth. The Middle Layer GORE-TEX® Salopettes deliver this with minimal bulk. The tapered lower legs are mesh-lined to reduce bulk beneath layers and in your boots and you can adjust the back waist to minimize volume. CORDURA® reinforcements on the articulated knees provide durability and the stretch shoulders allow you to move freely. These salopettes are your much-needed warmth.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® laminate with ripstop fabric for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- GORE-TEX® stretch panels on the shoulders for complete freedom of movement and weather protection
- Articulated seat and knees provide added freedom of movement
- Back waist adjuster to give a snug fit and reduce bulk
- Two half fleece lined handwarmer pockets to keep your hands warm
- Lined with Actec 240 grid fleece for warmth and comfort
- 2-way, YKK® VISLON® zip with a roll-over zip guard for splash protection
- YKK® VISLON® pocket zips for splash resistant protection
- Tapered legs and elasticated ankles for reduced bulk
- Crotch gusset for comfort and ease of movement