FLEXLITE ALUMIN DINGHY COLLECTION
The Musto Dinghy Collection: a dynamic range that meets the exacting standards of Olympic sailors. The collection has been made from eco-friendly, superior-stretch limestone-based neoprene. This lightweight material enhances comfort and fluidity of movement, making it easier to perform when it really matters.
Unique to Musto, Flexlite Alumin wetsuits also feature a 4-layer construction, with alumin thermal rebound for prolonged heat retention in colder waters.
WHAT IS FLEXLITE ALUMIN?
Flexlite Alumin wetsuits are the only wetsuits for cold water. A firm favourite of the most successful Olympic sailors, this range has set a new standard for dinghy racing. For exceptional protection and truly superior freedom of movement, Flexlite pieces are made from eco-conscious, stretch neoprene. And unique to Musto, Flexlite Alumin wetsuits also feature a 4-layer construction with an alumin thermal rebound for prolonged heat retention in colder water.
A Flexlite garment’s four layer construction works like this:
- A durable nylon outer ensures resilient protection in the water
- A super-stretchy neoprene layer provides insulation and unrestricted movement
- An alumin thermal rebound retains and regulates body heat
- A quick-dry thermal fleece later offers prolonged comfort, enhanced by a plush thermal grid for optimal warmth
The insulation properties of a Flexlite wetsuit’s neoprene construction are enhanced by an alumin rebound layer. This works by holding in the heat generated by the body, ensuring that less of it is conducted into the water around you. The result is noticeable levels of warmth and comfort over prolonged periods of time.
THE BENEFITS OF FLEXLITE ALUMIN
- Made for year-round use
- 2.5mm eco-conscious neoprene constructions for superior flex and insulation
- Quick-dry grid plush backer at chest and back of body for faster drying times and heat retention
- Alumin thermal rebound delivers the thermoregulation of 4-layer neoprene
HOW FLEXLITE ALUMIN WORKS